When pan-European dental group, Colosseum, acquired Southern Dental it was generally acknowledged there was a great deal of work to be done to address the many challenges the business faced. Not least with the brand, but also with the refurbishment and branding of 80 dental practices, raising staff morale within the business, reinstating patient confidence, and most importantly of all, delivering amazing patient care.
Glorious has played a key role in supporting the dental business through this transition period, to date we’ve delivered:
• A reinvigorated brand – redefining values and attributes
• A consumer proposition
• A set of comprehensive brand guidelines
• External signage and internal wayfinding
• Campaign work
• Social assets across multiple platforms
• In clinic posters to promote offers and treatments
• Key messaging expressed as internal graphics
• Treatment and promotional literature
• Localised and international recruitment advertising
• Staff induction materials
• Treatment videos and film content
• Patient and staff photography
• Testimonials and case studies
• Creative assets for the website
• Various exhibition and show graphics and theming and materials for two annual conferences.
Whilst we recognise the list’s a little long (and perhaps self-indulgent), we think it demonstrates perfectly how a well managed cross-channel brand, consistently implemented over a 22 month period can raise perceptions, build recognition and brand equity. We continue to work closely with Colosseum Dental UK to help them achieve their vision.
“We’ve been working with Glorious since March 2018 on a variety of projects for our multi-site business. As a new brand, Glorious have helped us develop and evolve over time, providing added value along the way. They’re a great team and have introduced us to their expert partners who we also continue to work with, helping us deliver photography and videography projects. What’s been invaluable is that Glorious can be agile and accommodating of our shifting priorities and time-scales; to us they’re an extension of our marketing team.”
If you like what we did for Colosseum Dental, imagine what we could do for you.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest news.