We’re on the lookout for a new Designer.
We’re looking for an ambitious and well-rounded Designer to join our friendly team, based in Manchester’s Northern Quarter.
Formed over two decades ago, you’d be joining a long established, independent and multi award-winning brand and design studio who work with both recognised and start up, national and international brands.
We blend strategy and creativity to create meaningful and compelling brand propositions and stories for our clients. Driven by creativity and a passion for great ideas, we craft brand communications that connect with consumers, shift perceptions and solve business problems.
This is a creative role for an ambitious designer with a strong portfolio. You will be joining our small, friendly team and you will be a key player in helping us create and deliver great work for our clients.
We’re taking into account portfolios from designers with various levels of experience. So if you’re just starting to cut your teeth as a new graduate or if you’re five years into your design career, don’t be afraid to show us your work and tell us a bit about yourself.
Skills & Responsibilities
You will be working on a diverse range of projects across industries such as healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and the arts, spanning both digital and print projects, and you will:
– Work closely with and support the team in taking designs and artwork from their conception through to completion.
– Explore creative concepts and share back with the team
– Join creative meetings, contribute to client pitches and be part of the creative process
– Help extend creative concepts and brand guidelines into a wide range of deliverables, from motion to exhibitions
– Create digital and print artwork, assets and templates
What We Offer
– The successful candidate will be joining an ambitious and independent studio with over 20 years experience and an unmatched reputation in the North. We believe in working together as a close-knit team and pride ourselves on our passion to deliver the best results for our clients.
– Our founding partners have global agency backgrounds and extensive branding experience. We can offer the right person growth and development, as well as the opportunity to learn from those with a wealth of agency experience behind them.
– Up to 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays.
– An extra days holiday for your birthday.
– Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
– The role is based fully at our studio in Northern Quarter, Manchester.
If you’re interested and think you’d be a good fit for Glorious, please send your CV and Portfolio PDF or website link to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing dates for applications: Friday 8th September 2023
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest news.